Sunday, July 11, 2010

Niacin Non Flushing To Lower Cholesterol

Who to write??


I saw when I posted the last movie .... it's been a year!
A YEAR!! World Download Gun!!
But on the other hand there are the movies even more gone I wrote?!
I will have seen two films throughout the year and between one thing and another I do not remember what I saw even more. Wait a
was the last of Woody Allen, at least it was at that time. What New York Elder suicidal that ends up having an affair with a twenty. A bit like a film Beautiful, where everybody knows everybody "Biblically" at least vo lta month, but much more cute and funny and smart (for this little thing it takes)
And what I saw .. ............................... nothing absolutely nothing.
A bit of theater amateur and a little opera, The Barber of Seville (wonderful)
So I guess I have to change course or else this will become the blog of oblivion.
but unfortunately I did not want to do it! to go to the tv and dvd. So having already
donate approx. € 80 to the satellite, which passes all sooner or later, and having the home theater (you write that?) The projector more than the pleasure of staying on your couch chaisse long with the possibility of smoking, drinking ..... . why the hell should I go to give money to the movies?
At most I lose the 3D, so for now do not tell me crabs well, wait and see you soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment