Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Can I Take Ciprolex While I Am Pregnant




Good is a usual winter Sunday in Turin, that it is raining.
So you go to the cinema to see the film that won the "Torino Film Festival", well you are playing at home and can not be lacking support.
After 5 minutes of movie I want to get away.
resist hoping that when they've won something there must be (!!!) and instead ......... nothing.
A film designed to be ugly? So someone wrote, but it was even better if you have not thought propio, perhaps it would be noticed more. I love
rules Dogma99, Lars von Trier and other crazies like that, but, precisely, these genes are not trivial copies of ginned right and left to give depth stylistic fit for scatological and sex scenes intellectual values \u200b\u200band violence so to speak, and never so many deaths at the end of the blood to the face of a direction that does not make choices.
Honestly now I would be the character that Moretti interprets Dear Diary, martyr when he praised the critical friend "Henry Raining Blood." Here's the place to chat and share
you, dear Moretti, and we have awarded Tony Manero viewers martyred barrel of Sacher Torte ... to be honest I did not even like
CHOU I WANT A CHOCOLATE !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment